How Don Helps Buyers
- If desired, Don can set you up to receive emails on properties that match your criteria so you can get a feel for the market, type of home and location you want.
- Provide in-depth knowledge on the areas you are searching.
- Provide professional guidance on home values and the cost of home ownership.
- Help you find best value for your money.
- Show properties that meet your individual needs and listen closely to you during showings.
- Provide education and support on the entire process so you know what you can expect.
- Communicate with you regularly throughout the process.
- Transparency – open, honest communication – no sugar-coating.
- Recommend Mortgage Brokers, Real Estate Lawyers and Property Inspectors.
- Provide guidance on best offer price and terms.
- Negotiate the offer on your behalf.
- Guide you through necessary paperwork.
- Attend inspections.
- Participate in final walk through to ensure your new home is in the condition expected.
- Continued relationship.
Don's role is to act as your consultant and negotiate on your behalf during the home buying process. He is able to show and advise you on any properties regardless of which realtor or company has them listed.
His ultimate goal is to assist you in finding the right home, at the right price, in the right location and for the right terms and to continue to be your real estate consultant afterwards. He understands there are two components to a satisfied client. First is making the process as easy and stress free as possible and second is your continued happiness with your purchase for years to come.
- Save your favorite homes
- Get new property alerts
- Share with friends and family