March, 2017 - Calgary Real Estate Board indicates housing market set for favourable lead into spring.
Crossfield Real Estate Statistics:
|Sales||New Listings||Inventory||Average Price||Median Price|
Crossfield Active & Sold Listings - Jan 1 to Feb 28, 2017
CROSSFIELD RESIDENTIAL SALES:
8 homes have been sold in the town of Crossfield this year.
- 5 new home sales in the communities of Vista Crossing and Harrison Estates.
- 3 home sales in existing communites.
The price range of these sales were
- 2 houses – under $300,000
- 5 houses – between $300,00 and $400,000
- 1 house – over $400,000
CROSSFIELD ACTIVE RESIDENTIAL LISTINGS:
Below is an overview of what is on the Crossfield market as of March 6, 2017.
- 1 attached residential property
- 29 detached homes in the following price ranges. Average days on market is 74.
- 4 properties under $300,000
- 8 properties $300,000 to $400,000
- 15 properties $400,000 to $500,000
- 2 properties $500,000 to $600,000
- 2 apartments
- 3 mobile homes
There are also land, commercial, industrial, retail and lease opportunites for those looking for non-residental properties. Contact Don if you would like more information on what’s available.
Based on Calgary Real Estate Board Stats for Crossfield Town only