Calgary, AB & Kelowna, BC (March 1/17) – RE/MAX of Western Canada, in association with the Western Hockey League, All Weather Windows, iRobot, Black and Decker, and Sherwin Williams, are proud to provide clients and fans the opportunity to win more than $20,000 in Home Improvement Prizes. Phase 2 of the RE/MAX Home Team Contest runs from March 1 to April 30, 2017.
“The Western Hockey League is proud of our long standing partnership with RE/MAX and we are very pleased RE/MAX is providing our loyal fans with an opportunity to participate in this exciting contest,” stated WHL Commissioner Ron Robison. “Our fans look forward to winning great prizes through the RE/MAX Home Team Contest each season, and the WHL and our Clubs are fortunate to have a great community-minded partner like RE/MAX extending this exciting offer again as we get set for the stretch run and the opening of the WHL Playoffs.”
“RE/MAX is excited to offer people a great opportunity to win incredible home improvement prizes,” said Elaine Langhout, Director, Regional Advertising, RE/MAX of Western Canada. “Good luck to all contest entrants this year.”
To enter, visit the RE/MAX Home Team Contest website at www.whlremaxhometeam.ca. By completing the simple steps, fans will earn multiple entries into the contest. Fans may enter the contest more than once for greater odds of winning!
The RE/MAX Home Team Contest Prizing:
- Grand Prize – $15,550 Home Improvement Package
- $10,000 cash from RE/MAX
- All Weather Windows Front Door – value $3400
- iRobot Roomba® 980 vacuum cleaning robot – value $1099
- Black & Decker 40V Cordless Mower – value $499
- One $500 in store credit at any Sherwin-Williams location
- Secondary Prize – iRobot Roomba® 980 vacuum cleaning robot – value $1099
- Weekly Prizes – 30 weekly prizes in total to be won
- Two (2) gallons of Emerald Interior or Exterior Paint from Sherwin Williams – value $150
- One Black & Decker Smartech Drill, and one Black & Decker 40V String Trimmer – value $ 229
- One Western Hockey League WHL Prize Pack – value $80
RE/MAX. Official Real Estate Agents of the WHL.
About RE/MAX Network:
RE/MAX was founded in 1973 by Dave and Gail Liniger, with an innovative, entrepreneurial culture affording its agents and franchisees the flexibility to operate their businesses with great independence.
Over 96,000 agents provide RE/MAX a global reach of more than 95 countries. RE/MAX is Canada’s leading real estate organization with more than 19,000 Sales Associates and over 750 independently-owned and operated offices nationwide.
RE/MAX, LLC, one of the world’s leading franchisors of real estate brokerage services, is a subsidiary of RE/MAX Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:RMAX).
With a passion for the communities in which its agents live and work, RE/MAX is proud to have raised more than $140 million for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals® and other charities.
For more information about RE/MAX, to search home listings or find an agent in your community, please visit www.remax.ca.